Make positive changes in your career and your life.
I have solid business experience in the areas of sales, organizational development and human resources management. I have a strong track record of accomplishments in manufacturing, retailing, and headquarters environments, and have worked in the food, chemical, real estate, professional services and financial services industries
I held the top HR post at Carpathia, a consulting and staffing firm which I helped to grow from two offices to twelve in just eighteen months. I was also Vice President for GMH Communities Trust, a publicly traded REIT with 70 locations and over 2000 employees.
Served in senior business development and Human Resources roles in corporate, manufacturing and field locations. Won global contracts and conducted international due diligence.
· VP, Business Development
· VP, Human Resources
· Plant HR Director at three manufacturing sites
· Chief Spokesman in contract negotiations with labor unions
· B.A. Psychology and Sociology, Miami University
· Coach U graduate
· Center for Creative Leadership
· Cornell Labor and Industrial Relations Certification
· Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
· International Coach Federation
· Past Charlotte ATD Board Member, VP Membership
· Front Line Leadership
· Cornell Labor Relations
· Frequent speaker on career development and professional networking topics
· Past President of a local Chamber of Commerce
· Two-time winner of the LHH President’s award for sales achievements